During this time we are taking great measures to keep our community and staff safe.
MASKING FOR SUPPORT
We’re asking you to please support us in our effort to comply with Salt Lake County’s mandatory mask rule. Masks are required until you’re sitting at your table inside or outside.
THINGS WE ARE DOING TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Our tables are spread at least 6-feet apart.
- Our menus can be viewed on your phone.
- We are constantly sanitizing everything.
- We are wearing gloves and masks.
- We log daily employee temperature tests.
- Our patio is open, weather permitting.
- We offer take out, and curb-side pick up.
THINGS WE ARE ASKING YOU TO DO
- Wear a mask walking or standing inside and outside. Masks are required until you are seated at your table.
- Social distance.
- Please sit at a table our host selects for you.
- Please be polite to our hard-working staff.
- Please understand this is not our mandate but something we must do to stay in compliant and stay open for business.
Like most businesses this mandate adds further complexity to an already challenging and stressful situation in order to remain open. When you patronize our restaurant and don't wear a mask, we can be shut down. This action jepordizes our company, our employees, our health and those that visit our restaurant.
Our Chef and cooks are not required to wear masks when working for safety reasons (you need to hear when someone is walking behind you with something burning hot in a loud kitchen) and also there is no evidence that COVID can transfer via food.