We're actively working to be part of the solution to keep businesses open, people working and yet still following current safety mandates and protocols put forth by the state and county.
MASKING FOR SUPPORT
We’re asking you to please support us in our effort to comply with Salt Lake County’s mandatory mask rule. Masks are required until you’re sitting at your table inside or outside.
THINGS WE ARE DOING TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Our tables are spread at least 6-feet apart
- Our menus can be viewed on your phone
- We are constantly sanitizing everything
- We are wearing gloves and masks
- We log daily employee temperature tests
- Our patio is open, weather permitting
- We offer take out, delivery and curb-side pick up
THINGS WE ARE ASKING YOU TO DO
- Make reservations for ALL size parties at (801) 571-8000
- No parties of 10 or more
- No parties with 2 or more households
- Wear a mask walking or standing inside and outside. Masks are required until you are seated at your table
- Social distance
- Please sit at a table our host selects for you
- Please be polite to our hard-working staff
- Please understand this is not our mandate but something we must do to stay in compliant and stay open for business.
Like most businesses this mandate adds further complexity to an already challenging and stressful situation in order to remain open. When you patronize our restaurant and don't wear a mask, we can be shut down. This action jepordizes our company, our employees, our health and those that visit our restaurant.