As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves, we are taking extra precautions to care for The Ridge Cafe team members and you. We are actively monitoring COVID-19 by staying close to the official guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as well national government and state agencies.
We’re thinking of every touch point that our patrons may encounter while enjoying their Ridge favorites, and are taking the following precautionary measures.
Per the Salt Lake County Health Department on 3/17/2020, we will be closing our dining room and patio for 30 days as per Salt Lake County mandate.
In our Cafe:
- Implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- Working to ensure we are using the most effective disinfectant against COVID-19
- Team members are following rigorous handwashing procedures throughout their shift and interactions
Delivery and Take-out:
- For all delivery and take-out orders we’re ensuring your food is prepared and packaged with your safety in mind
- When packaging any delivery or take-out orders, our team members are following rigorous handwashing procedures
- Partnering closely with GrubHub, who delivers our food, to monitor their precautionary measures
In addition to the above, we’re closely monitoring the health of our employees and patrons on a daily basis. If an employee shows any signs of illness, they will be asked to seek a medical diagnosis and until cleared by a medical professional, or until the symptoms pass, will be restricted from the cafe. Patrons and suppliers of the Ridge Cafe will also be closely monitored, and anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 will have restricted access.
We will continue to closely monitor this evolving situation, stay in close contact with health organizations and keep you updated on steps we’re taking to care for our Ridge family.